Friday 9 January 2009

Politics

I quite like the Conservative party. I think I like their policies (I learnt about them in Social Studies innit, bruv). However, I don't like David Cameron. I don't like his face.

Can you imagine if he was Prime Minister?

I couldn't be done with seeing his squashed Play-Dough face giving us speeches from outside of Number 10 in his awfully posh accent accompanied by his awfully posh comb over. He's too...well...nice. And I don't think we should have a 'nice' Prime Minister. I can't imagine him getting angry enough to take any considerable action against any injustice which may exist.

Yes, he may give a speech to tell us all he doesn't like what's happening in Gaza. Nobody does, and I feel David Cameron is just saying all of this knowing that Gordon Brown is his scape goat.

He's too upper class to take any action against anything that can't be solved with a stern letter.

We shouldn't have a Tim Nice But Dim Prime Minister. We should have a Rough and Ready Prime Minister. No, not Mr Brown, someone braver. I don't think anyone like this exists in politics at the minute, though.

Do we need another Maggie Thatch?

No comments:

Post a Comment