Wednesday 21 January 2009

Disaster!

Bless me Bloggers for I have sinned, this is my first confession.

In my last post I told you about my dieting and Gyming (…I’m pretty sure that’s a word…), but today, I’ve had a bad day!

 

It started so well. Fruit and Water for Breakfast. Then I finished work and it all went down hill from there! I’ve had TWO lunches and quite a big dinner! I feel right bad. I appreciate that it’s likely you do not care about any of this but I had to write it down somewhere…

Anyway, something a little more topical…

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7839084.stm

You’ve gotta feel a little sorry for Kelly Brook, don’t you? Fired after only a week! That must be one of the quickest celebrity firings in history! Apparently there was a lot of tension on the set of Britains Got Talent. Especially after Piers Mor Amanda Holden turned up in the same dress as her on the first day of filming. I reckon they should fire Piers Morgan from the panel and keep Kelly Brook. My, how I hate Piers Morgan! (But that’s another blog…)

 

Still, poor Kelly! I don’t know what’s worse. Being fired after a week or being upstaged by Amanda Holden?

No comments:

Post a Comment