Sunday 11 January 2009

The Royle Family of Buckingham Palace Estate.

After reading this:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4170765.stm

I no longer see the Royal Family as a bunch of upper class 'Toffs'. I see them more like an uneducated, stereotypical working class family. Seriously. They're violent, drunk and oh so Politically Incorrect. To be honest, I prefer this view.

Note: I myself am Working Class, I know that not all of us are uneducated but c'mon. There are alot who are! If you have knowledge of my City, Newcastle, get yourself down Cowgate and see what I mean.

I've actually laughed out loud at much of this article. Inparticular, Prince Philip asking a woman in a Wheelchair if people tripped over her. How we love Prince Philip!

This BBC article is full of these headline making blunders and it just goes to show that, yes, the Royals are very well educated (attending Eton and Oxford et al.) but, they have no idea.

This article comes as Prince Harry is forced to apologise for calling a fellow soldier a "paki". Perhaps I could add racist to my list in the first paragraph too? C'mon, Harry! You must know by now who you are and what you represent. I agree, it must be hard living under the constant eye of the public, the media and the Grandmother, but, Harry, you must be used to it by now! Don't go being racist on video tape! You know how well the tabloids pay for a story involving you. Possibly more than some of your Army colleagues salaries. They will sell you out.

I just feel sorry for Lizzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment